QUALIFICATIONS FOR CERTIFICATION CERTIFICATE
1. Attend and complete the entire Perfect Server seminar. Must
be present for the entire seminar. Presentation length is about
2 (two) hours.
2. Must earn a score of 84% or better on the Perfect Server’s
3. All certifications issued through The Perfect Server must
have The Perfect Server’s embossed seal in the lower left
hand corner of the certificate. Any certificates presented
without this seal is forged. To authenticate/verify certification
of the individual presenting the certificate, call The Perfect
Server’s offices Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m.
to 5 p.m.
4. Certificates will be mailed within 7 business days after the
5. Certifications are valid for a period of two (2) years. After
such time, the bearer of the certification must renew the
certification by enrolling in the TPS advanced waitstaff